This role is for a strong professional with a clear motivation to learn methodology and to develop the required skills to design supply chain and logistics solutions. The position will provide insights into many industrial sectors and will include working with a strong team in an international environment that offers opportunities for domestic and international travel.
• Work directly with clients & internal teams to understand business requirements of a client organization. Identify data requirements, necessary supporting analysis, formulate strategies and solutions
• Aid the decision-making process of our internal team by building results that present both insightful data summaries and clear support for conclusions and recommendations
• Visualize, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in various formats and audiences
• Develop supply and distribution network structures, evaluating cost, service, and flexibility. Define optimal locations and inventory levels, transportation lanes, and suitable transportation strategies
• Develop design of a facility, coordinating operations, IT Systems, safety, and quality. Determine layout plan, work flow processes, labor & material handling requirements, and general building parameters
• Facilitate sourcing of logistics services and Material Handling Equipment. Evaluate providers and provide unbiased evaluation of total costs and benefits. Supervise implementation, transition, and provide support at start-up