Proctor & Gamble (P&G) was founded by William Procter and James Gamble in the year 1837 in Cincinnati, Ohio. What began as a family-run candle and soap business has emerged as one of the largest and most profitable consumer goods companies in the world. P&G serves millions of consumers around the wo
rld. The company boasts of having a strong portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Bounty, Charmin, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Fairy, Febreze, Gain, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Lenor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, SK-II, Tide, Vicks, and Whisper. The company sells products under 10 categories – Fabric Care, Home Care, Baby Care, Feminine Care, Family Care, Grooming, Oral Care, Personal Health Care, Hair Care, Skin and Personal Care. In total, P&G has about 65 brands and has operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. In the UAE, it has an office in Dubai. P&G has won several awards and recognitions such as:
• Ranked #10 on the list of the World's Top Employers for New Grads by CNN Money
• Ranked #63 on the list of the World’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes
• Ranked #65 on the list of America’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes
• Ranked #17 among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and #1 in our industry (Soaps and Cosmetics) by Fortune
• Ranked #31 on the “World’s Most Respected Companies” list by Barron’s
Proctor & Gamble believes that its people provide the competitive edge it has over the competitors. The company strives to hire, invest in and develop talented people to help them tap their maximum potential. P&G is constantly looking for self-motivated people who aim to grow into all-round professionals.