Why you ll love AppDynamics:
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
What You'll Do:
Act as a leader within the Sales / SE team and across the larger AppDynamics organization, constantly looking for ways to expand on our success. Build teams that can execute today and grow to meet our future needs. Define and maintain a high bar for expectations and support the team in achieving it. Challenge the team and yourself to continually grow. Drive your teams needs with the Product teams in headquarters, and use your internal network and the SE leadership team to use standard methodologies from around the world. Day to day, this role should be out with the team in front of customers as much as possible, helping guide and contribute to our substantial growth in the region. Travel will be roughly 50 - 70 percent.
The leader of this organization will be responsible for guiding the roadmap development of next-generation offers and technologies that are in alignment with Cisco's priorities, business opportunities, and the shifting solution/consumption requirements of our customers. He/she will be expected to develop a pre-sales engineering team aligned to a simplified roadmap of
Who You'll Work With:
This is a highly visible role, both internally and externally, that requires a collaborative leader who is comfortable working in a matrixed environment and can drive alignment with the AppDynamics leadership team, Product Engineering, and Global Systems Engineering. You will be expected to have a point-of-view, derived from the voice of the customer, market insights, and competitive threats, that will help shape our GTM strategies, the skills we will need to win, and evolution of our technical roadmaps. Offer solutions that integrate products, services, and software and focus on different routes to market.
Who You Are:
• A solid foundation in Application architecture, operations, DevOps and the surrounding processes is crucial.
• 5+ years experience leading a team
• Several years of experience with Application performance management technologies and techniques.
• Basic networking components and concepts to solve basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts Web servers and common relational databases / SQL used in todays application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
• Cloud and Big-Data technologies
• Common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components
• Common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components