Performs preventive maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and adjustment of minor household appliances. Assists in repairing and maintaining automatic doors, barriers and housekeeping machines and other related equipment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Performs preventive maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of washing machine, cloth dryer, microwave oven, electric range and other related equipment.
2. Performs preoccupancy check in units and tests new equipment for Equipment Acceptance Report. Operates multi- meter, clamp meter, power tools and other test equipment in repair and troubleshooting.
3. Assists skilled tradesmen in ordering spare parts, testing equipment, carrying tools and in preparing annual equipment surveys, technical evaluations, etc.
4. Assists, guides and trains lower graded personnel in preventive maintenance, repairing and pulling out equipment to be repaired in the workshop.
5. Assists skilled tradesmen in repairing and troubleshooting of automatic doors, barriers, housekeeping machines and other related equipment. Orders and arranges spare parts from warehouses.
6. Position may require rotation on various shifts to maintain 24 -hours coverage. Participates in fire drills, power drills, seminars and contingency programs.
7. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
8. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
9. Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
Technical Diploma in related field. Or High School with Vocational Training is required.
No experience is required with Technical Diploma. Or t wo (2) years of related experience is required with High School.
Saudi Driver's License - A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.