1. Build high-quality scalable and predictable applications new applications systems the .Net Framework and C#.
2. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
3. Create and maintain code for various internal and external applications and resolve any defects in systems.
4. Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
5. Manage defect tracking system, resolve all issues, and prepare update for systems.
6. Investigate and develop skills in new technologies depending on business requirements.
7. Create technical specifications and test plans.
8. Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
9. Create documentation to ensure all software is properly documented and regularly tested for quality assurance and consistency.
10. Confer with other experts, including systems analysts, programmers, developers, and engineers to gather information on project feasibility,limitations, capabilities, requirements, and interfaces.
11. Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and to improve overall function and performance.
12. Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics.
13. Collaborate with specialized teams from across the organization to develop and design solutions for technical business problems that increase staff productivity and help them achieve their financial goals.
14. Supervise other team members, including programmers, developers, engineers, and technicians, to ensure quality work, reliability, overall performance, and adherence to company standards.