You will join a progressive creative team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You ll focus on creating engaging communication, enhancing our customer journey through our many touch points in retail and online.
Working to the company s Tone of Voice, you will be required to create well-written, trend focused and accurate copy that describes clothing, accessories and lifestyle products. You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within copywriting role or fashion journalism with a passion to move their career into E-commerce will also be considered.
The Ideal Candidate
What you ll do:
• You will deliver BAU excellence with a team driven by frequent deadlines and high volume targets, yet maintaining the needed level of quality and tone-of-voice.
• Constantly come up with content and communication ideas for online and offline keeping it on trend, fresh and seasonal.
• Create and maintain a content calendar.
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
• Manage social media with the agency.
• Analyze content written by other teams.
• Ensure copy is consistent and accurate.
• Be proactive in product, brand and competitor research.
• Support and contribute with any tone of voice changes.
• Work with graphic designers in support to deliver the right output.
• Support the Creative Manager with any additional tasks when required.
Who you are:
• You have fluency in English and Arabic.
• You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style.
• You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar.
• You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction.
• You have the ability to work independently.
• You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines.
• You are comfortable with digital work on a CMS.
• Graduate in Fashion Communication/Journalism/Literature or any other related field.
• Open to acquire extensive product knowledge.