Job Title : Arabic Network Engineer
Basic Skill Requirement :
• Any degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• 3 years experience in network environments is preferred.
• Have a good command of the Open flow/Netconf protocol principles.
• Have a proficient command of BGP protocol principles and MPLS protocol principles.
• Have a good command of the knowledge about the IP address, IP network and mask, IP subnet division, IP address calculation and allocation, IP packet forwarding, VLAN, MAC address, IP static route. Have general knowledge of firewalls. Have a good command of the static route configuration on routers.
• Have a good command of IP multicast principles.
• Have a good command of basic knowledge about dual/multi-activation.
• Have a good command of firewall security features, VPN and redundant backup technology
• Fluency in English and the Arab language
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Salary: AED 6000
• Configure all network components (switches, routers, shapers, firewalls and wireless access points)
• Troubleshooting and diagnose the major incident of all the network components.
• Firewall rule modification and troubleshooting.
• Assess change impact and risk, and attend change review.
• Implement and enforce VPN/SSL access security policies.
• Planning for future capacity requirements or upgrades.
• Review with transmission planning and operation departments to enhance link performance. And perform network configuration optimization.
• Support network planning and design.
• Design the security appliance.
• Perform network architect optimization.