Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Area Sales Manager is a proven sales professional whose energy, focus and determination are matched by well-developed selling skills and people management expertise. He/ She will manage their regional area to meet sales goals in unit sales and revenue.
The role will be focusing on both, building a team and growing Align Technology s Invisalign and iTero business. He/She is not afraid to take challenging opportunities, is willing to take responsibility when making mistakes and is willing to ask for help.
The Area Sales Manager is expected to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of the market, Align s value chain, applications, end markets to exploit all available business opportunities.
In this role, you will
• Meet regional (UAE, Bahrain & Qatar) sales objectives as set by the company
• Play an essential part in achieving the company s business objectives, by directly driving sales growth, and improving our overall profitability
• Large account management from exploring, to closing deals and ensuring growth, following EMEA guidelines
• Develop and implement key programs to address specific sales growth strategies and goals, specifically around the areas of Practice Development, Key Account Management and Services. These programs may be designed to appeal to specific customer segments or provide broad-based tools for channel-wide growth. Programs will often involve working cross-functionally to ensure internal buy-in and implementation success. Strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing and Clinical Education departments are particularly critical. Ability to analyze the effectiveness of programs is a must
• Drive growth and revenue through diverse existing and new channels
• Develop, formulate, and scale-up new distribution channels
• Set up, manage and monitor agents/freelancers for regions
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Establish a strong relationship with existing and new customers
• Implement Align s sales and marketing strategies
• Business partner with other line managers in the organisation; demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company s products
• Keep abreast of what competitors are doing and define strategy
• Attend and participate in national and international meeting and exhibitions
• Ensure data accuracy of records in the companies CRM system
• Travel nationally and internationally according to business needs
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and (car) allowances
• Opportunity to manage your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization s growth
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
In this role, you ll need
• BA preferred
• Minimum of 10 years sales experience, with previous experience at Manager level of 3 years
• Proven leadership and ability to grow into a general management role within one or two years
• Bottom-line and results-oriented
• Ability to plan and follow through on projects
• Ability to work with creative people
• Excellent English spoken and written. Arabic is a pre
• Demonstrated success through the application of a sales methodology
• Prior experience with business development, demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit and displays a startup mentality
• Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication and active listening skills
• Possess a proven record of maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction and a strong affinity with the business development process and organization-wide culture
• Willingness to go the Extra Mile for extraordinary growth
• Ability overcome unexpected setback and issues
• Mature mindset and ability to work through ambiguity
About Align Technology, Inc.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.