• Lead the team in the absence of the Project Lead.
• Lead the team through development of comprehensive work breakdown structures, compilation of a work breakdown structure dictionary, assignment of labor categories, labor rate research, development of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), development of activity dependencies, time-phasing of events and complete development, management, and integration of project schedules.
• Develop, maintain, and track P2E Project Schedules throughout the project lifecycle.
• Assigns program office resources to; monitor activities, review deliverables, witness testing, observe work performed, e.g. concrete pouring, perform QA/QC, etc.
• Assist the Project Lead with coordinating all project activities for all phases of the Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) to include external stakeholder engagement, briefings and discussions.
• Develop, produce, and QA/QC all PMLC deliverables such as the work breakdown structures, stakeholder management plan, project concurrence memorandum, statement of requirements, project charter, in addition to preparing charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
• Support all financial, programming, and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
• Analyze data and prepare reports of specific results and trends which might affect their program planning.
• Be capable of studying work procedures, information flow, production methods, inventory controls, and cost analysis to find project opportunities and efficiencies; capable of engaging and discussing subjects with external stakeholders on behalf of the Project Lead and government position.
• Perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
• Active DoD Secret clearance
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in MS Project