Our Artwork Copy Specialist (AWS) is the corner stone of our Artwork platform structure, as it enables full End-إلى-End (E2E) ownership from design to production of the Artwork execution. You will be the single point of accountability for the on-الجودة وعلى-time delivery of Final Art. You will also partner with multifunctional parties, primarily with Initiative Leaders & Brand teams, to ensure technical fit-إلى عن على-use and print feasibility, design intent implementation, the collection and formatting of brand packaging communication, regulatory and other artwork copy requirements, artwork assembly and final art approval.
As an Artwork Copy Specialist, you are expected to have fundamental understanding of E2E Artwork process, brand identity and design standards/المبادئ التوجيهية, standard industry pre-press & printing knowledge, materials & substrates, and artwork file construction/ المتطلبات. A comprehensive E2E artwork capability training program will be available.
• E2E Artwork execution expertise on multifunctional (internal and external) initiative teams, utilizing deep understanding of the e2e artwork process, supply chain fit-إلى عن على-use requirements, قبل-press & printing, print feasibility, copy management, artwork assembly to ensure excellence in execution.
• Partnering internally with Brand (Brand Management, اوتوكاد, R&D), قانوني, Regulatory to understand design intent and identify claim & copy requirements.
• Planning and managing artwork execution work and critical path schedule, owns elevating issues, with implications, to key business partners at-ال-حق-time to enable informed decision-making and effective resolution, controls the artwork change management process and drive on-زمن/على-quality artwork file delivery
• Creating and managing projects within Enovia and WebCenter. Providing low-level support for Enovia and WebCenter to the multi-فريق وظيفي.
• Partnering externally with pre-press (ppm) & printers to assess print feasibility of design concepts, identifying alternate solutions, confirming final design intent print feasibility, ensuring visual consistency delivered at shelf. In close partnership with PQM, you will plan and attend print trials when needed and help troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
• Independently and collaboratively bringing innovative ideas/searching & reapply learning that drives continual improvements in quality, الانتاجيه والكفاءة.
• Dedicatedly exploring both cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
• Accurately tracking and reporting E2E artwork success measures on a quarterly/أساس سنوي.
• Building E2E Artwork capability & mastery in yourself.
أكثر من 3 سنة
غير محدد علي الأقل