This role is the corner stone of the artwork platform structure as it enables full E2E ownership from design to production of the artwork execution. As an Artwork Specialist you will be the single point of accountability for the on-quality and timely delivery of Final Art. You will partner with multi-functional parties to ensure technical fit-for-use, print feasibility, design intent implementation, the collection and formatting of brand packaging communication, regulatory and other artwork copy requirements, artwork assembly and final art approval.
• Being an expert of the E2E artwork execution on multi-functional (internal and external) initiative teams, utilizing deep understanding of the E2E artwork process, supply chain fit-for-use requirements, pre-press & printing, print feasibility, copy management, artwork assembly to ensure excellence in execution.
• Partnering internally with Brand Management, Design, R&D, Legal, and Regulatory to understand design intent and identify claim & copy requirements.
• Planning and managing artwork execution work and critical path schedule, owning elevating issues with implications to key business partners at-the-right-time, to enable informed decision-making and effective resolution, controlling the artwork change management process and driving timely and quality artwork file delivery.
• Creating and managing projects within Enovia and WebCenter, and provides low-level of support to the multi-functional team.
• Partnering externally with pre-press and printers to assess print feasibility of design concepts, identify alternate solutions, confirm final design intent print feasibility, ensure visual consistency delivered at shelf. In close partnership with PQM, the Artwork Specialist will plan and attend print trials when needed and help troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
• Bringing innovative ideas, search and reapply learning that drive continual improvements in quality, productivity and efficiency.
• Proactively exploring cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
• Accurately track and report E2E artwork success measures on a quarterly/annual basis.