الغرض من الوظيفة ونطاقها:
Analyze, manage, report and ensure integrity of all financial data while helping with data for business decisions.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Corporate Finance Calendar invites for various meetings and coordinate with Group entities and Ho staff.
• Preparation of consolidation workings of ESAG Group on an annual basis.
• Invoice and bill booking and posting of Journal entries with proper documentation.
• Review of Rolling Forecast and updating Forecast for coming months
• Review of Cashflow Forecast and updating accordingly for coming months.
• Handling of all bank related works – Monthly bank reconciliations, electronic and cheque payments to vendors.
• Preparation and Submission of monthly closing and MIS reports.
• Attending queries and providing evidence and in support of the transactions posted in the financial year.
• Department wise cost analysis quarterly in liaison with department heads
• Monthly inter-company reconciliation between Group entities including liaison with Group Entities and resolution of reconciling items.
• Assistance in preparation of Board Meeting extracts from Board Pack.
• Manage the renewal of regional group entities legal documentation and liaison with various department of HO.
• Entering of budgets figures in the SAP system.
• Assist in the preparation and finalization the budget letters to be issued to Group Entities;
• Download, customize and present various financial reports of Group Entities through Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) reporting system.
• Document management of various PMHB (project management hand book) related document and tracking of the same.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
Provide assistance to Group Head of Accounts in preparation of leads for Consolidation and Consolidated Financial Statements of ESAG Group, ESAG Enterprises, ESAG Investments, Holding FS, ESAG GCC (Annually)
• Budget related (Annually):
a) Discussion and coordination with Department heads
b) Discussion and coordination with JVs for the forecasts and budget
c) Provisions including Zakath, Oman and Saudi to be discussed
d) Preparation of budget files for department wise and consolidation
e) Preparation of budget presentations department wise
f) Input of budget to BPC
• Assistance in compilation of External auditor issues and documentation of their resolution.
• Attend monthly/quarterly MIS, Operational MIS meeting and Budget meeting for Group Entities and document the minutes of the meetings.
• Prepare the extracts from BPC reports relevant to analyse the monthly/quarterly/annual financial information of Group Entities.
• JV reporting (Annually):Preparation of info pack for Annual General Meetings and other +board meetings.
• Attend the Finance Community meetings and document the minutes of the meeting.
• Assistance in drafting of various accounting and finance related policies and procedure.
• Any Other responsibilities as envisaged by the Line Manager from time to time.