Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest s expectations.
• Manage all incoming IT support calls in the call logging system and direct to the necessary support queue or distribute to other departments as necessary
• Answer and log incoming phone calls to IT support into the call logging system and resolve over the phone remotely if possible. This will require a polite phone manner with good interpersonal skills
• Action approved user account requests and changes for Email, PSMS etc.
• Order hardware consumables where necessary when onsite
• Be a central resource for desktop software distribution for Admin networks and support for Guest network
• Liaise with the Operational Teams to provide hardware and software resources
• Be available via phone (mobile or landline) during normal work hours
• Manage updates and fixes to various systems outside normal working hours as appropriate, providing direction for the IT Support Specialist
• In co-operation with the Operation, provide a schedule of works and estimated timescales for major upgrades and changes to all aspects of the IT environment, ensuing that projects get completed on time with the minimum of disruption
• Out of hours telephone support
• You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard stored information, and not divulge or otherwise transfer any personal data concerning the guests, customers or colleagues, or any confidential information concerning the hotel unless with the appropriate authority.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
• Technical related experience
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a plus
• Specific Degree or Diploma in IT or computer science
• Excellent organizational skills
• Problem solving
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!