Responsible to support all maintenance related activities, as per the direction of the maintenance supervisors and engineer.
• Support to maintain all manufacturing machines and equipment to operate efficiently. (Include: Extruders, pullers, vacuum system, chillers, silos, suction system, rotatory winders, compressors, boilers, pumps, ovens, hydraulic systems, plumbing, etc.)
• Assist in maintenance of the manufacturing facility (land and building).
• Assist the team in trouble shooting problems and work out solution.
• Assist in Installation of new machines/equipment.
• Ability to do fabrication and welding minor jobs.
• Electrical knowledge as basic industrial practices.
• Maintain records and make reports of breakdowns, preventive maintenance, etc.
• Adhere to the preventative maintenance program as per the directive of supervisor.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service calls.
• Ensure proper housekeeping and control of machines and equipment.
• Comply with all Company and HSE related policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.