The Visitor Experience Integration team helps provide site intelligence to the entire Expo 2020 Dubai organisation. Concepts are documented, integrated and woven into captivating journeys and visitor experiences. Acting as guardians to help align the theme, vision and values of Expo 2020; documenting, gathering and maintaining updates; expanding the collection of experiential content; helping contributors transform ideas into deliverable projects that can be integrated into the site design and visitor facing information such as digital screens, guides, publications, maps. The team is also responsible for the organisation and delivery of the World Majlis, the Expo s thematic signature programme, before and during the Expo 2020 Dubai.
The Expo Content Management System is an essential central source of information on Expo s offerings for people across the organisation. The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day development of the content to ensure that all Expo 2020 experiential content on the site is documented and captured.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Oversee and drive the implementation of the experiences section of the internal knowledge management system (Content Management System -CMS);
- Manage content curation and quality control, including identifying and liaising with relevant content owners across the organisation, understanding the Expo offerings enough to be able to identifying and prioritize content that needs to be added/updated in the system;
- Working with relevant stakeholders across the organization to ensure that the system remains an up-to-date source of information for users about visitor experiences;
- Day-to-day content collation and entry into the system, editing and reviewing content where required, analyzing usage across the organisation, gathering feedback from internal users, and identifying and making necessary updates to ensure success;
- Create, maintain and update the tags and taxonomy elements that will ensure all records are appropriately captured;
- Perform data entry and quality assurance for the creation and maintenance of each record as well as the taxonomy and tags in the CMS;
- Maintain and expand the taxonomy as needed to facilitate search and topical access to the information repository;
- Work collaboratively with IT to implement metadata requirements in systems, or to communicate the requirements correctly to third parties.