The role of the Event Operations department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. Event Operations includes the following service areas: (1) Accreditation, (2) Cleaning & Waste Management, (3) Guest Services, (4) Logistics, (5) Site Management, (6) Transport Traffic & Parking and (7) Venue Operations.
The purpose of the Contact Centre Assistant Manager is to support the Contact Centre department with day-to-day tasks, integrated planning as well as assisting in controlling and coordination, policies and procedures development, presentations, operational documentation and generally assisting with any other Contact Centre planning requirements.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Report to the Senior Manager Contact Centre and assist with day-to-day tasks, control and deliveries;
- Assist in the coordination and control of milestones and priority tasks of the team, reporting and management activities specifically related to the Contact Centre activities/deliveries;
- Assist in the process of managing the relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Ticketing, School Operations, IFT, etc;
- Support the wider Contact Centre team in any department wide task, or official working groups participation and meeting records;
- Work closely with other Contact Centre managers by supporting them with their programming and delivery responsibilities;
- Assist with all EDO documentation and reports requirements;
- Assist the Operations Manager in dealing with the outsourced vendor;
- Assist the Senior Manager Contact Centre and Operations Manager by ensuring that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs;
- Assist management by ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.