The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI).
The Internal Communications, Training & Engagement function is to ensure that between now and event time every single person (whether paid, volunteer or contractor) working for Expo 2020 is engaged to a level where they feel an unbreakable connection to Expo 2020 s vision, which inspires passion and the drive and capability to deliver an Exceptional Expo.
The purpose of the Assistant Manager Training Operations role is to support the Manager, Training Operations with managing the training operations for all Event Time Training. Working closely with the wider Learning and Development team, they will be responsible for setting up and managing the Expo 2020 event time training center(s), with all the necessary logistics required including branding, technical equipment, scheduling and managing the day-to-day training operations.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Setting up the Event Time Training Centre(s) for all training logistics, branding etc;
- Working with the Training Supporter to ensure the center is ready to operate and function to deliver seamless training operations;
- Work with the rest of the Engagement, Training & Internal Comms team in managing the training budget and calendar for Expo2020 workforce;
- Responsible for managing the operational and on-site relationship with the Training Provider and managing all operational issues that may occur to ensure seamless operations;
- Responsible for supporting the development of all the training process for all Event time training operations;
- Responsible for coordinating the Event time training schedules with the support of the other Training Managers and FAs;
- Deliver training programs, including Induction, soft skills and leadership programs in line with the training calendar if required;
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.