Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we ll maximize the value of your career.
• Examine and interpret research findings to produce in-depth and detailed analyses, identifying further research requirements
• Write well-structured, detailed and cohesive reports which present research findings in a coherent manner
• Communicate regularly with colleagues to discuss the progress of cases, highlighting key issues where necessary
• Manage all aspects of research and ensure the effective performance and career progression of research analysts
• Support case work and reporting using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and conclusions
• Articulate research findings to clients and effectively address their key questions and concerns
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
• 1- 2 years experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research related organization
• Commercial experience preferably gained from a research-related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to perform all methods of research, including desktop research and analysis from primary and secondary sources
• Strong understanding and a developed interest in Middle Eastern politics, current affairs and business environments
• Excellent report writing and analytical and problem solving skills
• The position may require extensive travel across the Middle East region
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.