• Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process.
• Business consultancy in the field of Media, Adtech and Performance channels.
• Strong up-to-date understanding of: performance marketing, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability.
• Implementation of Adtech Media/CRMs/CMS/DMPs.
• Knowledge of Adtech such DV360, TTD, GA, Adobe Stack, Google Cloud, Oracle, Sitecore, etc.
• Demonstrate coaching, mentoring, and leadership abilities to continue building the product.
• Demonstrate fair assessment and appraisals pushing all team members to their maximized abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
• Digital Media experience with the ability to provide key strategic input on strategies, plans and deliverables.
• Lead on all key strategies and make sure the team is growing in that sense.
• Oversee the quality of work of the team to make sure it delivers on the clients' objectives.
• Ability to articulate and write Point-of-Views.
• Propose and implement the clients digital roadmap making sure it delivers on their business objectives.
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Experience in managing teams.
• Build and enhance the digital capabilities of the team.
• Ability to integrate with the offline teams.
• Keep close watch at direct reports and make sure that set goals and KPIs are met and enhanced during the year.
• Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources.
• Supervise the output being shared with the clients to ensure a superior quality of work.
• Manage the relationship with the clients, keeping a good contact with the senior member.