We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
• Build and motivate a high performance team
• Manage client relationships in ensuring that their needs are met and high customer service level is delivered
• Oversee key client projects
• Identify and capitalise new business development opportunities with existing and new clients
• Have Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility of the client portfolio
• Act as a champion for specific tools / techniques
• Drive company development, such as new approaches and improvements to company efficiencies
• develop Brand domain expertise within the team and advocate the same across clients
Dubai, Makeen TowerUnited Arab Emirates
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.