Sprinklr s mission is to help the world s most valuable brands create happy customers. We do this with the world s #1 social suite, which helps enterprises deliver memorable customer experiences with an integrated suite of Market Research, Customer Care, Social Media Management, and Social Advertising.
Headquartered in New York City with 1,300 employees in 22 offices, Sprinklr works with more than 1,500 of the world s most valuable brands, including:, McDonald s, Nike, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Visa. Sprinklr s partners include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP.
The Associate Director, Customer Success is a key managerial role at Sprinklr. In this role, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers and manage a specific book of business. You will ensure that Sprinklr customers make the best possible use of the Sprinklr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals.
What You Will Do:
• Empower Sprinklr customers to improve their end-customers digital experiences and achieve business objectives through the adoption of Sprinklr product
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and be able to tie them to specific Sprinklr use cases, product features, benefits, and value propositions - and ensure your team knows how to communicate them effectively
• Understand Customer's current Sprinklr implementation and ensure maximization of business value realized by the customer through consultative support, training and configuration optimization
• Be a customer advocate within Sprinklr providing feedback to engineering teams to develop / identify new features & products
• Increase renewal rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Sprinklr advocates to generate new business
• Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
• Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) in Gainsight including renewal and expansion commitments to ensure exceptional, predictable results
• Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives while achieving targeted renewal rate
• Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
• Lead a team of high-performing Success Managers
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
• 10 years of experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, product management or a strategic consulting organization
• Deep product management or product evangelization experience with the aptitude to learn new products
• Comfortable in engaging senior executives in strategic discussions and lead Executive Business Reviews
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, G , LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
• Experience using customer success software (ideally Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
• Bachelor s and/ or Master s degree from a top college or university
• Flexibility to work with our customers in North America in their time zone
• Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
• Naturally curious, with excellent critical-thinking skills
You Know You're Successful if .
• The depth, breadth, and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing
• Accounts renew with us year after year
• Customers add new licenses, modules, and services to their package
• Stakeholders give positive scores and participate in Sprinklr events and case studies
• Your product knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
• We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
• We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
• We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.