The team is looking to hire a high caliber Associate with 3-6 years of relevant transaction experience. The successful candidate will be exposed to the full investment lifecycle, from origination, valuation, execution, to asset management, value creation and exit/monetization. The person will be responsible for building the financial models, conducting due diligence and researching and analyzing new investment opportunities, as well as supporting on asset management activities.
The successful candidate will:
• Currently be at an Associate (or equivalent) level at a top-tier investment bank, private equity, industry player, with experience of working in the major financial centers of Europe, North America, or Asia
• Transaction experience in the infrastructure sector is a plus
• Have a good understanding of industry fundamentals and exceptionally strong financial modeling, valuation and due diligence skills (3-6 years working experience required)
• Have knowledge of main M&A industry tools and research portals (Capital IQ, Bloomberg, etc.)
• Hold a top class degree from a leading university
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
This is a rare and highly exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a highly successful investment work environment at a leading global investment company.
Due to the high degree of expertise needed to perform this role, only the candidates with the criteria listed above will be considered. Also, please note that we are not in the position to provide feedback on applications. If you meet the requirements, please submit your CV and the list of relevant transactions you have been involved