Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?You will assure its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
What will I do?As an attorney with Procter & Gamble, your responsibilities would typically include front line responsibilities for the legal affairs of one of the business units, or in one of its legal specialty areas such as labor and employment law. Depending on assignment, it is likely to mean being responsible for negotiating contract issues, negotiating with governmental and non-governmental agencies, managing litigation, working on an acquisition or divestiture, and coordinating with other key functions in the Company on highly-publicized issues. In short, P&G lawyers work in a meaningful, hands-on environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding analytical skills.
• Drafting, reviewing and advising on various types of contracts in various areas of law, including employment contracts, distribution contracts, alliance agreements, supply agreements, media contracts
• Liaising with outside counsel on litigation.
• Handling and advising on corporate matters.
• Preparing and drafting correspondence to internal and external organizations
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
• Conduct legal due diligence in support of Company policies
• Advise business clients on the legal issues and risks, complex deal structures, approval processes, company policies and procedures
• Advising on claims proposed for products and advertising
• Respond promptly to legal requests from Sales, Customer Business Development, Marketing and other clients, summarizing and communicating effectively legal concepts that business people can use
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least