نبذة عن الشركة
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-طويل.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Real Estate & Infrastructure
Mubadala Real Estate & Infrastructure (MREI) is an equity partner and asset manager, focusing on infrastructure projects and real estate investment opportunities both within the UAE and internationally.
The unit develops strategic It has delivered commercial, residential and leisure districts that are central to Abu Dhabi in addition to infrastructure essential to the Emirate s economic diversification as per the government s 2030 plan - a comprehensive strategy to develop the capital into an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable world-class city.
The candidate is expected to operate across multiple projects and assignments as the day to day lead responsible for supporting the VP or SVP in ensuring that MREI s financial (i.e., IC approved investment returns; annual budgets) and strategic (i.e., investment strategy implementation; training initiatives) objectives for its new and/or existing real estate investments are achieved. The candidate will also have significant people management responsibilities, focused on coaching and supporting junior team members in their professional development.
Responsible for day to day deal execution:
- Support relevant VP or SVP in originating, and take lead in evaluating, new investment opportunities consistent with MREI s approved investment strategy
- Support relevant VP or SVP in negotiating and structuring, and take lead in the due diligence process, الأكتتاب المطالبات إعادة التأمين و إدارة و تحليل المخاطر, valuation and closing, استثمارات عقارية, with a focus on risk analyses and achieving above average risk adjusted returns
- Lead the internal deal documentation processes, على سبيل المثال. IC memos, القرارات
- Ensure accuracy of financial models and financial returns analyses
Asset manage applicable portfolio assets, in order to ensure timely, accurate and complete management and financial reporting
Ensure the team stays abreast of all material factors/information (including any foreseeable changes therein) affecting investments in the key asset classes (i.e., مكتب, تجزئة, صناعي, سكني, فندق, etc.) in the relevant region of focus
Take lead in MREI s five year business planning and budgeting processes
إدارة الأفراد والتنمية:
- Coach team members with clear upward development trajectory
Manage upwards / downwards across functions as needed