Are you looking for a new challenge, do you want to develop on a daily basis and would you like to work at one of the most progressive brands in the world? This is your chance, because we are looking for an Associate Technician like you.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills via a combination of exciting training programs and an ongoing training on the job, provided by a Senior Technician. You will be working at one of our world class Service Centers; however, you will have the opportunity to travel to other locations to assist and learn when possible and needed.
Responsibilities / This is your job
• Collaborate with Senior Technicians in their work and through your assistance move towards more tasks as a part of your development.
• Work in a team-wide and worldwide capacity, engaging with service technicians and engineers alike to solve problems and establish best practices.
• Execute non-high voltage related repair and maintenance either with or without supervision, such as Wheel swaps, Fluid replenishment, Door handles, Whipper blade replacement, Valet Work.
• Follow our guidelines to reach and maintain our ambitious quality level.
• Inspecting vehicles prior to customer delivery.
• Support other Service Centers on an as-needed basis.
• Work on challenging and developing environment that set expectations to you and your deadlines.
• Operate variety of hand-powered, and motorized shop tools as well as calibrate and inspect equipment.
Qualifications / This is you
• 3 or 4 year college degree in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline or around 2 years working as a technician in a service/technical field (for examples; Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Ships, Automotive etc.).
• A demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to change while delivering exceptional customer service.
• Ability to cooperate as a dynamic team and perform as a group before your individual contributions.
• Good knowledge of Tesla and passion to help carry out our vision.
• Motivation to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves to incorporate new technology and methods.
• A basic command of the English Language.
• A valid driver s license.