Provides professional audiological services to assist persons with auditory disorders attain, regain, or maintain aural function.
1. Provide patient care services by independently performing diagnostic evaluations (otoscopy, Audiometry, REM) and taking ear impressions when needed, selecting appropriate amplification devices, and counseling patients and their families about hearing loss.
2. Provide in - شخص, هاتف, or online support to customers, regarding hearing testing, hearing device programming and adjustments, hearing health, والمشورة.
3. Provide a high level of customer service with a high volume of clients at the clinic or at patients home.
4. Manage stock and orders of hearing aids
5. Perform demonstration for medical doctors on audiological machines
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a smart, dedicated team of professionals in a progressive, growing organization with significant room for career development.
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Audiology