To perform auto electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of the heavy equipment such as Crawler/RT Cranes, Crawler/Wheel Excavator, back Hoe loader, Telehandler, Man lift, Concrete Pump, Generator set, and Vehicles. (Truck & Car).
• Quickly and safely evaluate/troubleshoot worksite equipment repairs
• Maintain and make Ready a variety of construction equipment and tools to ensure their safe operation
• Perform timely check out/check-in
• Evaluate and complete equipment repairs
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment
• Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment at all times
• Maintain the service and appearance of assigned service truck/vehicle.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• To carry out the auto electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of the heavy equipment and vehicles in the field and/or workshop.
• To read technical manuals, schematics, and auto electric control circuit diagrams.
• Wiring of the control panels in the generators, air conditioning system, and control circuits in heavy equipment for hydraulic control valves, pumps, and auto-shift transmission, common rail diesel engines.
• Must be familiar with the calibration procedure for the LMI system at cranes, Telehandler, etc.
• With the help of electronic service, tool or computer reset the specification, find out error codes, and solve it.