The Lube and Tire Technician at Monro or General Service Tech as we call it, is an entry level Automotive Technician position and a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive mechanic training program, covering all aspects of your new role. As a General Service Technician, you will be an essential team member, performing maintenance services on Guest vehicles. More importantly, you will be part of a team working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your Technician skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
• Mechanic duties include; Changing, mounting, and installing tires
• Wheel removal, tire repair and balance, tire patch/plug repairs
• Quick lube type duties such as lubrication and oil change
• Inspect and rotate tires
• Basic automotive maintenance work such as battery installation
• We will train you to do alignments, brake services, and scheduled maintenance service