Flow is partnering with a leading banking sector who's looking for AVP - Threat Intelligence (UAE National).
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Managing cyber intelligence collection, analysis, dissemination and correlation combined with effective reporting for senior management
• Develop technical expertise on threat actors, attack trends, and attack tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
• Manage vendor relationships
• Produce intelligence reporting (ranging from short to longer reports) on threat and threat actor activities
• Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of threat actors;
• In collaboration with other members on the team, identify and hunt for related TTPs and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) across all internal/external repositories
• IOC collection and management
• Assist in the Cyber Security Monitoring Operations of the Bank.
• Keep up to date on the latest security threats and feed them into the Monitoring Operations to help ensure those are pro-actively detected and mitigated in the Bank.
• 7+ years of technology experience overall
• 5 years of experience in threat intel platform, incident response, cyber threat hunting
• Cyber Threat intelligence technologies (Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPS), malware analysis platforms, Maltego, etc.)
• Familiarity with investigative tools and techniques such as host and network based analysis tools, forensic tools (Encase, Paraben, etc.), volatile memory analysis techniques.
• Multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, and Mac/OSX
• Scripting (Shell/Python/R/etc.) / Programming in support of data analysis
• Big Data analysis experience (Hadoop/Tableau/MongoDB/etc.)
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate security threats and recommendations to technical or non-technical stakeholders
• Good hands on experience with infrastructure technologies that involve perimeter protection, core protection and end-point protection/detection
• Penetration testing experience is desirable. Must be able to understand and mitigate security issues that relate to applications.
• Professional certification in Cyber Security; GCIH, OCSP, CEH, CISSP
• Must be UAE National / Emirati