director of sales is accountable for achieving the strategic objective of
business growth and leading market share in umrah division , and to carry out
the following responsibilities which include ,but not limited to , analyzing
the umrah market using different analysis tools and techniques , analyze the
umrah services and customer interests, setting the umrah sales strategy , packaging
and pricing techniques , short-term/long-term plans and related KPIs ,
develop the necessary business case , ROI &
analysis documents to support and justify the sales plans initiatives
and activities , achieve annual revenue targets , develop and maintain the customer
network in B2B and B2C , coordinate with the marketing unit to boost the sales
performance , align with the CEO the sales progress , sales channels
performance , customer satisfaction and sales internal and external challenges
, propose new techniques in customer approach and how to extend and maintain
the customer network. Report on the competitor analysis and lessons learned.
candidate should show deep understanding of the umrah business model , Umrah
eco system , and standard hospitality
business rules inside/outside Saudi Arabia.
A successful candidate must be able to leverage his/her network and market insight information to help holidayme extend its B2B network across the world. You are expected to develop an action plan for each targeted region, collaborate with the sales team to support them in achieving their sales targets. You will immerse yourself in the travel/umrah industry to stay up to date with the latest news and trends through attending regular events, seminars and roadshows. You should have solid experience in building commercially viable business plans and a track record in negotiating and influencing at all levels including C-level.
• Achieve the annual financial targeted revenue in umrah
• Achieve the targeted market share as planned.
• Develop annual sales plan ,
sales team targets , sales KPIs and sales dashboard.
• Build , maintain and grow
the umrahme partners network as well as B2B customers network , and promote umrahme
B2C using global partnerships and other approaches.
• Maintain the B2B customer/travel agencies contracts using the
power of negotiations , conflict resolution and trade-offs.
• Promote and sell the Umrah products/services through the
available sales channels and using the maximum efforts of umrahme marketing
• Identity strategic partnerships to drive sales through API
channels and technology
• Supervising/coaching and mentoring the
team and help them in achieving sales target and volume.
the technology and direct/digital techniques to improve the sales performance.
• Participate in regional and international trade events and
conferences to build relationships and create brand awareness.
• Reflect the professional image of umrahme with full
compliance with the code of conduct.
• Reporting continuously to the CEO the sales performance cascaded
in several levels.
• Conduct and attend strategy meetings and provide the
necessary information to the board meetings requirements.
• Identify the key decision makers at agencies and help the
team in developing customer relationship. Drive sales through key accounts and contracts
with new agents.
• Stay aligned with Ministry of Hajj &
Umrah news and regulation updates and accordingly analyze the impact of those
changes on market and suggest / take appropriate measures as needed.
• Work closely with Operations team to
provide specific input to the customers.
• Work closely with marketing team as well
as the CEO sharing the market information ,
customer behavior and identified threats and opportunities.
• Competition Analysis by keeping aware and alert with Market Trends & achieving market
• Build Strategic plans for market share growth, operational
efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Play a significant role in long-term planning for the business
• Minimum of 10 15 years experience
in in a similar B2B role in the MENA region.
• Experience in closing B2B deals with
proven record in hospitality, travel or umrah industries.
• Good understanding of travel industry and
strong industry networks within umrah, travel and holidays business across the
• Excellent understanding of the
dynamics of B2B market and knowledge of online B2B / B2C platforms in the
business of travel/holidays or umrah.
• Understanding of the umrah ecosystem and
• Excellent leadership, negotiation, conflict
resolution and problem-solving and presentation skills.
• Need to travel extensively in the
Bachelor s/ Master s degree is preferred.