Skills and Qualification
· At least 5 years Proven experience with enterprise wide Data Business Analysis and logical models such as Banking Industry Logical Data Model
· At least 2 years Data hub and Data vault Modelling experience in Banking Industry Dimensional Modelling experience.
· At least 2 complete implementation of Banking EDWH and Data Lake Modelling and Projects
· Experience taking the Logical Data Model to a 'first cut' Physical Data Model including demoralizations where required and selection of optimum data types and lengths.
· Experience with Cloudera Data Lake, Kafka, Informatica Data Management, PowerCenter and Bigdata management is a must .
· Strong implementation and understanding of EDWH dimensional Modelling for banking industry
· Strong implementation and understanding of Data Vault 2.0 modelling for banking industry
· Experience in Real-time Data Modelling is a must
· Experience transforming Business Intelligence requirements into semantic layer models
· Full working experience of SQL and the ability to identify and translate user cases into Hadoop is essential.
· Expert knowledge in database and information modelling ER, Dimensional, Physical, Conceptual, Logical, Virtual, hierarchical, semantic, etc.
· Working knowledge in technical aspects of DW Governance including glossary, metadata, data quality, master data management and data lifecycle.
· Experience with modelling tools like Power designer, ERWIN, etc
· Experience working with relational or OLAP database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza
· Knowledge and experience with ETL tools: Informatica, MSBI (SSIS), Informatica, ODI..
· Must have hands-on experience in designing data ingestion and consumption capabilities out of data lake / federated repositories
· Design and Implement BI and Analytics capabilities using already enabled Big Data technologies
· Strong Understanding of data management and data governance concepts
· Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Hands-on experience with BigData technologies including data ingestion and consumption capabilities.