1. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track projects progress.
2. Lead conversations with key stakeholders to elicit and gather business requirements.
3. Collaborate with clients to prioritize business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional/operational and non-functional requirements.
4. Act as a liaison between the business and the development team to manage the communication and clarification of requirements.
5. Formulate the documentation of Scope, SOW, Business Requirements document, functional specifications document.
6. Validated if the solution components meet the business requirements, performed regression and UAT, to help surface any issues prior to the change release.
7. Implementation of code changes and new releases on testing and production environments (Define, Design, Prepare-Configure, and Go Live).
8. Draft User manuals by presenting new solution, process changes using UML models and prototypes, Data flow diagrams and assisted clients in the UAT to get the sign off.
9. Responsible for project management From project’s pre-SDLC, Formation, Requirements till getting the sign off.
10. Developed fraud detection scenarios covering transaction fraud and application fraud across different banking channels covering online banking, mobile banking, IVR etc
11. Worked with different stakeholders for the preparation of business requirements and design
12. Identified data needs and prepared data model for fraud scenarios
13. Supported customer in carrying out data mapping from source system
14. Designed the interface to be used by fraud investigation team
15. Analyzed business requirements and implemented multiple fraud scenarios in the ‘procure to pay’ process for a major bank in GCC
16. Coordinated with multiple stakeholders for the finalization and documentation of business requirements and functional specifications
17. Prepared data model based on the data requirements for fraud scenarios execution
18. Designed the workflow for investigation and VA reports for management
1. Dedicated Technical Solution Manager for the Enterprise Fraud Risk Management Project covering Credit, Operational & Market Risk departments.
2. Manage overall Enterprise Fraud Risk Management solution of the bank for all IT related business needs for all Risk management systems.
3. Propose technical recommendations and improvements by participating in the business workshops and meetings for detailed analysis and design of the expected systems with vendors or internal teams.
4. Manage EFRMS Project and Major tasks rollout in Risk Management sector, Coordinate with vendors, business users and other stake holders to articulate and document business
requirements, change requests, Data Gap Resolution Strategy and Data Feeder module design and development required for Risk management projects from various banking source systems.
5. Assist in the preparation of the RFP, RFQ, Agreements, Vendor Analysis, Recommendation Reports, Technical proposals as per the standards set by the management for the assigned projects.
6. Manage vendor service level and quality of development for all systems.
7. Provide business with required technical support, assessments, and reports.
8. Mitigate risks and close audit points if any, on the applications and processes.
9. Closely monitor the incidents tickets and problem tickets and close them before the breach of SLA.
10. Understand the latest technology trends and provide improvement suggestion in the products.
11. Review the vendor proposal and provide feedback on the same to ensure the completeness of the scope and quality
12. Provide periodic reports and monthly updates on the ongoing initiatives to business and PMO.
13. Follow-up with service teams/vendors for support issues and respond quickly to service tickets in a timely manner.
14. Facilitate and UAT of projects, CRs by adhering to Quality control policies and guidelines.
15. Support “go-live’ and post ‘go-live’ activities for projects and change releases to production.
16. Conduct regular meetings with business to understand business needs, identify gaps, implement solutions, and to work and follow up on agreed actions.
17. Maintain up-to-date DR documents for all assigned systems, perform DR rehearsals in coordination with IT Service Continuity team.
This is a consultant role within Group Risk Management. This role takes responsibility for supporting the implementation of Enterprise Fraud Risk Management system (EFRMS). The holder of this role will
report to the Head of Fraud Risk Management and ensure that fraud risk system are implemented across the Group. This role requires a proactive and confident individual, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering fraud and analytics project in the MENA region.
1.Responsible to furnish a comprehensive Fraud system BRD with clear scope and project requirements.
2. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track
3. Collaborate with clients to prioritize business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional/operational and non-functional requirements.
4. Formulate the documentation of Scope, SOW, Business Requirements document, functional specifications document.
5. Validate if the solution components meet the business requirements, performed regression and UAT, to help surface any issues prior to the change release.
6. Implementation of code changes and new releases
on testing and production environments (Define, Design, Prepare-Configure, and Go Live).
7. Responsible for project management from project’s pre-SDLC, Formation, Requirements until sign off.
8. Develop fraud detection scenarios covering transaction fraud and application fraud across different banking channels covering online banking, mobile banking, IVR etc
9. Identify data needs and prepare data model for fraud scenarios
10. Design the interface to be used by fraud investigation team The behavioural competencies required to undertake this role and the level at which performance would be assessed as being satisfactory are:
Level Customer Orientation 1 Communication 1 Quality Orientation 1 Team Working 1 Adaptability 1 Technical Knowledge 2 Influencing 1 Information Gathering 2 Problem Solving 1 Decision Making 2 Initiative & Change 1 Planning & Implementation 1 Maximising Business Performance 2 Leadership 1 * Please provides levels of 1 to 5 where 1 is the highest level and 5 the least applicable