The main purpose of the Bread Baker position is to prepare and service of all baked goods for small and large quantities.
· Prepares baked goods from ingredient mixing, kneading, dividing, molding, proofing, sheeting, baking, and packaging; inspects and controls product for quality during and after baking and makes adjustments to processes as required.
· Produces baked goods from rolls, buns, and loaves.
· Produces large quantities of breads using industrial equipment; produces small quantities of rustic breads and pastries.
· Prepares a large variety of breads; prepares specialty baked goods for in-house and catered events.
· Must be expert in dough making process from kneading to baking, as well as storing.
· Ensures that all temperatures of equipment are within the norm; reports to the Maintenance Manager any out-of-order incidents.
· Maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment’s clean.
· Maintains food production records, reports, and department files as required