About the Job:
• Provide an enjoyable bar experience for every Guest
• Are visible behind the bar at all times to assist Guests and Team Members
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food and beverages
• Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
• Keep glasses, bar equipment, and working areas clean
• Demonstrate excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Previous bartending experience is a plus
• Fast hiring process
• Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
• Great opportunities for growth into management
• Great Team atmosphere and culture
• Positive, outgoing attitude and a genuine desire to exceed Guest s expectations
• Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Team player
• Able to reach and bend frequently and able to lift up to 30 pounds
Benefits packages may vary by location.
Chili s was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
This location is operated by an independent franchise owner. Please apply at the address below.
Unit #C5, Second Level, Deira City Center, Plot P250 Port Saeed, Deira