The responsibilities of the BBS Engineer, who is looking after the Concrete & Reinforcement Drawings, comprise of the following:
• Studying the Design drawings and specifications.
• Preparing Request for Information / clarification to the Engineer
• خطة, submitting and dispatching shop drawings.
• Appropriate knowledge on ACI 318 detailing manual & BS 8666 Code.
• Ensuring that all drawings are prepared as per the specification requirements and reflecting the methodology agreed upon.
• Incorporate the requirements of the various disciples / subcontractors (Mechanical, Electrical…) on the shop drawings.
• Preparing and reviewing the Bar Bending Schedules for the rebar.
• Ordering the rebar as per the site requirement and ensuring on-التسليم في الوقت المحدد.
• Monitoring and minimizing the rebar wastage.
• Directly involved in Reinforcement Detailing, Check and Approve Schedules & Drawings issued by Designers.
• تنظيم, تنسيق, and Procuring reinforcement rebar, Detailing and Scheduling
of Pile Reinforcements for Permanent and Temporary works.
• Creating rebar call-off for the project, manage deliveries, and approve payments.
Managing the Rebar Section.
• تنظيم, تنسيق, and ordering reinforcement rebar for the entire project.
• Detailing and scheduling of pile reinforcements for the project and temporary works.
• Check and issue up-إلى-date documents, schedules & drawings.
• Checking and supervising fixing of rebar.
• Keep records of all issues of rebar drawings & Bar Bending Schedules in preparation for rebar orders.
• Perform other duties for the PM and management staff.
• Coordinate & manage the rebar shop drawings with sub-contractors & suppliers.
• Prepare & manage bar shape catalogue matching supplier requirement.
• شهادة في الهندسة المدنية مع 2 - 3 years’ experience in a construction company, ويفضل على مشاريع البناء الكبيرة
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritize works programs using the best practices.
• Highly developed English communication skills, سواء المكتوبة واللفظية.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
• Flexible and independent.