Behavior Support Ruwais Campus
ADNOC Schools are currently seeking Behavior Support for its schools in the United Arab Emirates for immediate joining.
ADNOC Schools are a Massachusetts State Curriculum schools in Abu Dhabi and across Al Dhafra Region: Sas Al Nakhl Campus, Ruwais Campus, Madinat Zayed Campus, and Ghayathi Campus.
The person taking on the role should:
• have a range of qualities, competencies and experience.
• be flexible and an effective team player.
• be a positive role model and able to effectively communicate at all levels.
• be an inspirational, passionate and adaptable educator and a caring, creative and innovative pastoral leader.
• be an outstanding motivator, learner, administrator and communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• be capable of leading pastoral development and preparing students through a caring, stimulating, challenging and well-organised pastoral environment.
• be able to provide professional leadership for colleagues to ensure improved standards of pastoral care for all students.
• BA Degree or High School qualifications
• Experience in working with children
• Background in Special Education Needs/ Student Code of Conduct / Behavior expectations / Cultural awareness
• Passion and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or Police Check
If you would like to work with us please send a letter of application and CV , together with copy of passport, education certificates and police clearance. In the CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal or Head of Year.