Injazat is an industry recognized market leader in the region for Digital Transformation, Innovation, Information Technology, Data Center and Managed Services. Injazat is fully owned by Mubadala, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi, and draws on its local expertise and presence combined with several global technology partnership networks to develop market leading services.
Manage and coordinate the end to end proposal development and proposal submittal process to Clients.
• Provide end to end pre sales support to Injazat’s new logo and add on pursuits thereby meeting the pursuit submission timelines.
• Ensure Injazat governance process is followed by coordinating all necessary approvals required prior to proposal submission.
• Determine client requirements and coordinate value proposition and sales strategy that will drive the solution and proposal content.
• Develop bid plan with clear roles, actions and timelines to meet the submission target date.
• SPoC for Injazat’s technical, solution, commercial and contractual teams ensuring accurate and effective flow of information.
• Project manages the bid plan including but not limited to co-ordination and compilation of proposal contents, solution creation and finalization, costing and pricing, delivery of proposals in line with provided guidelines.
• Quality control of proposal content, solution, costing and pricing components in proposals that are delivered to clients and ensure they are in line with client’s requirements, sales strategy and Injazat business goals.
• Co-ordinates preparation of supporting client presentations and client workshops in support of deal closure.
• Assist in contract/SOW completion and coordinate with technical, solution, commercial and contractual teams in Injazat and 3rd party vendor teams (if required) for the development of the same.
• Aligns requirements to available service/capabilities, identify reuse opportunities, analyse gaps, leverage capabilities, facilitate the engagement of resources and provide technical input.