نوكيا هي شركه رائده عالميا في مجال التقنيات التي تربط بين الناس والأشياء. مع الدولة-من-ال-فن البرمجيات, الاجهزه والخدمات لأي نوع من الشبكات, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help
communication service providers, الحكومات, والشركات الكبيرة تسليم علي وعد من 5g, سحابه وإنترنت الأشياء. خدمه العملاء في أكثر من 100 دوله, علماء البحوث والمهندسين لدينا مواصله ابتكار وتسريع التكنولوجيات الجديدة التي من شانها ان تحول بشكل متزايد الطريقة الناس والأشياء التواصل والاتصال.
Main Responsibility Area:
Responsible for providing End to End Bid Management service to facilitate the production of quality proposal documents prepared in response to typically complex, high value, high risk formal RFP/RFQ/بتكنولوجيات, budgetary offers. Takes ownership and supports different phases of the Sales Cycle under his/her responsibility from Opportunity Qualification G3 (Bid/No Bid) to Offer Approval (G4), Contract Approval (G5) and upto the Contract Transfer (G6). هو/She leads the bid team, coordinating all bid activity supported by applicable processes.
Supporting LoA approval for all levels by coordinating LOA material collection and organizing offer reviews.
• Consolidated Offer Documents
• Bid Directives (bid plan & work split)
• Offer scope update in singleCRM
• Owns and drives LOA input material for full LOA & LOA Light
• Responsible for all bid project management and coordination activities (G3 to G6) to ensure offer readiness on time, in line with the Nokia Sales Process and at the right quality level, ensuring NDA conditions are followed.
• Assembly of the Bid/Offer Team with clear assignment of responsibilities and due dates (work split & bid plan) & act as main interface to Pre-sales teams located in the BGs
• Works hand in hand with Customer Solution Architect (CSA), الجزء , منتجات /مبيعات الخدمات, Regional Business Centers (RBCs), Offer Control teams, Global Sales Support (GSS) Central team and the extended bid team including Legal and Compliance (L&C), التمويل المنظم, ضريبة, Delivery teams etc. for complete bid preparation cycle.
• Prepare and share all bid documents & templates in line with Customer requirements
• Contribute to development and communication of the bid strategy to bid team, driving relevant key meetings such as kick-من الاجتماعات, offer strategy and solution sign-من الاجتماعات
• Helps identify and mitigate the Technical and commercial risks associated with offers.
• Accountable for entire Sales cycle process for the bids delivered under his/her domain of responsibility including Limits of Authority (LOA) document support and completion.
• After the bid submission, supports the Customer Team (CT) in offer defence, bid clarifications or negotiations with the customer (as and when requested).
• Use relevant tools during the bid preparation and approval cycle including CRM systems to ensure proper tracking of the offers.
• Ensures that all offers submitted and associated internal documents are properly archived following the Nokia standard guidelines for archiving. While these archives remain accessible to users who have been authorized access to such information.
• Ensures that all offers submitted are in line with updated Nokia LOA policy.
• Works hand in hand with different Business Groups (BGs), Regional Business Centres (RBC) to secure the required resources for related Presales activities.
• Plays a key role in ensuring consistency of technical and commercial strategy in line with Nokia solution strategy and guidelines.
أكثر من 10 سنوات
غير محدد علي الأقل
الالكترونيات وأشباه الموصلات