What we are looking for?
As a hands-on enterprise Data architect, you will help lead the effort to create and execute the enterprise Data strategy focused on driving value from our Data. You must have experience in retail Data architecture and BI/Analytics systems and its underlying processes and infrastructure. Technologies include (Kafka, MQ, Elastic) and utilize Java(Spring Boot/Spring batch), APIs etc to efficiently load data into Enterprise Data Platforms (Oracle/Google Cloud Platform) for reporting and analytics needs. This role will lead the Data and Analytics activities including requirements gathering, design, development and implementation of Data structures and applications to meet the BI & Analytics needs of the entire organization.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for Data extraction and transformation based on source system configurations and Data Warehouse staging requirements
• Build the capabilities required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a variety of data sources using Java (Spring Boot / Spring batch ) SQL, Python, Google Big Query and other Big Data technologies
• Works with Cloud based tools (Google GCP, Big Query, Dataproc, Composer, Steamsets, Looker, etc.) to deliver best-in-class cloud based data solutions
• Engineer & model curated and keyed Data Warehouse solutions that meet business objectives that perform efficiently and effectively
• Works in Agile product management method, managing tasks & objectives (user stories) through JIRA and providing updates to SCRUM master
• Partners with Product Manager (PO) to understand business requirements across multiple functional areas; Store Operations, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital, Customer & Loyalty, Legal, & Data Science