We are looking for a BIM/CAD Technician for our Project & Development Services business line.
Abo ut JLL
We re JLL. We re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you ll have a chance to innovate with the world s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you ll be inspired by the best. We re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions join us at JLL!
Project & Development Services - MENA
JLL Project & Development Services (P&DS) MENA provides consulting, design, management and build services to tenant and owners, leveraging technology and digital solutions to drive outstanding service delivery.
We bring a life-cycle perspective to our clients, from development solutions to our core services in programme, project and cost management and consulting in digital solutions, tenancy management, sustainability, leisure & entertainment, and workplace & design.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated BIM/CAD Technician for a major programme in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Prepare design drawings, plans, sections, details and schedules
• Work as part of a BIM / CAD support team to provide multi discipline design layouts.
• Develop BIM content
• Prepare design drawings, plans and sections of new infrastructure, commercial, cultural, and retail facilities to support Architectural, Structural and MEP designs.
• Works under direct supervision performing moderately complex technical work utilizing instructions, drawings, sketches and results from computer systems and schematics.
• May be involved in training and supervising technical personnel.
• May perform some data entry.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
• Bachelor of Arts in Architecture preferred
• Experience in BIM on major projects in the region.
• Experience in the Infrastructure, Retail, Commercial, Culture segments is preferred
• Experience in BIM software such as Navisworks, Solibri, Revit, Tekla, ArciCAD, AECOsim, Civil 3D, etc
• Familiarity with global BIM standards such as PAS 1192 and BIM Forum
• Experienced user of cloud-based collaboration platforms, such as Proliance, Aconex or BIM 360 suite
• Proficient in standard scheduling software, such as MS Project or Primavera P6.
• Experience with programming or visual programming languages (dynamo) would be a big advantage
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a fluent proficiency in English.
What you can expect from us
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.