1. Has practical and technical experience in MEP systems, and aware of site installation and coordination
2. Produce a MEP coordinated shop drawings with all disciplines
3. Provide a technical solution and proposal for solving the clashes
4. Ability to create a clash report and handle a coordination meetings
5. Develop/Update, implement and maintain BIM Workflow, protocols, and standards within the MEP Engineering Team.
6. Liaise and coordinate with Project team
7. Organize, configure, and maintain projects.
8. Conduct Coordination Workshops - Performing clash detection tasks & generating reports.
9. Reviewing Models & Drawings for issuing necessary comments.
10. Participate /organizing Project & department technical, coordination internal & external meetings.
11. Implement and contribute to the Company s quality plan.
12. Preparation/updating/maintain Project reports.
13. Leading and Managing a team of BIM MEP Technicians.
14. Visiting construction sites for MEP coordination issues & ensure installations as per BIM coordination.
The ideal person would have:
6 to 10 years of experience in construction
Project experience with MEP systems
Middles East experience
Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
Software awareness (Autodesk Revit MEP, Navisworks manage, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office)
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH Revit and Naviswork Softwares
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary: AED 15,000 to 20,000 + flight + medical insurance
Working Days: 6 days a week, from 7:30 to 5:30 including one hour break