** This position is contingent upon contract award **
Job Title: Blackberry Enterprise Engineer**
Job Location: Bahrain
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced Blackberry Enterprise Engineer to join our team on-site in Bahrain.
• Assist in developing methods to minimize customer impact, create/edit documentation, and transition new services to an operational Blackberry environment and create SOPs.
• Manage and customize console features for BES12, describe BES12 support for Good Dynamics, create and send a new Good Dynamics PIN, explain new BES12 app features to the customer, and create an app category.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are followed, work within the scope of the network, and adhere to time constraints for changes, installations and upgrades.
• Assist the Government with meeting their strategic goals, support customer requirements, and maintain SLAs.
• Determine what licenses are needed for the environment, describe the license requirements for activation types, view licensing status in BES12, and change the license expiration warning in BES12.
• Connect BES12 to a directory, obtain and register an Access Point Name (APNs) certificate, set a login notice for the BES12 consoles, add an enrollment configuration for Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and describe the difference between directory groups and local groups.
• Create and manage user groups, create and manage device groups, create and manage administrator accounts.
• Configure the BlackBerry Mobile Data Service (MDS) Connection Service, configure the BlackBerry Collaboration Service, configure gatekeeping.
• Create and manage profiles, create and manage IT policies, manage apps, create compliance rules, describe the difference between directory users and local users, and export a filtered list of users.
• Minimum of six (6) years related work experience
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a military environment.
• Shall have experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles (ITIL), and security practices.
• Shall have detailed knowledge of BlackBerry 10.
• Shall have detailed knowledge of BlackBerry Operating System (OS) (version 5.0 to 7.1).
• Shall have detailed knowledge of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12) version 12.2
• Shall have knowledge and familiarity on how to activate and deactivate an Operating System X (OSX) devices and on evaluating, designing, implementing, and supporting a Blackberry environment.
• Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
• An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; OR An Associate’s Degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience.
Position requires the following certifications or higher:
• Security and Network .
Trace Systems , headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad-- whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems ! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com . #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.