The Boutique Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Boutique business including: sales generation, store operations and team and client development.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for achievement of annual Boutique sales goals across all product categories.
• Manage leadership team to develop Sales Associates to meet and exceed expectations around client development and individual sales goals.
• Ensure that all Clients experience outstanding service at all times.
• Conduct regular management touch-bases to review performance, operations, and employee relations issues, and to develop overall business strategy.
• Oversee the process of staffing and scheduling of associates, and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
• Partner with Human Resources to oversee recruitment and hiring of Boutique Sales and Leadership Team.
• Manage payroll, commercial expenses, and headcount to maintain Boutique Operating Budget.
• Organize and coordinate events with Corporate Office to increase traffic in the Boutique and maximize sales.
• Develop product knowledge in coordination with Merchants and Training Team.
• Ensure and develop the Visual Merchandising for the Boutique to be in line with brand direction and advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate and actively participate in in-store promotions which include seasonal sales, trunk shows and contests.
• Report on product sell though and client feedback to make recommendations to the Merchandising Team.
• Manage all operational processes in partnership with the Operations Manager including: Shipping & Receiving, Inventory and Aftersales to minimize stock loss and maximize customer service.
• Adhere to and oversee compliance of established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures, and overall maintenance of the store.
• Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability, and manage payroll budgets.
• Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, MOS/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV's), and charge-backs to Corporate Office in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
• Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
• Conduct Quarterly Emergency Procedures meeting with entire staff, and provide management team and HR Department with updated emergency contact list as needed.
• Problem sole and develop strategies that support the Boutique s service, efficiency, and productivity.
• 5-7 Years of luxury boutique management experience.
• Strong understanding of the Luxury Fashion Industry and Luxury Clientele.
• Ability to develop, motivate, and train leadership team and staff, build strong internal and external relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately to maximize business results.
• Effectively delegate tasks and follow-up with Department Managers.
• Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
• Work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Travel as needed.
• Operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
• Ability to understand and apply all company policies and procedures.