A Branch Coordinator or An Assistant Branch Manager is in charge of assisting the Branch Manager in the management and operation of the Silkor centre, and ensuring the highest quality of service to, and an enjoyable experience for, Silkor s clients .
A Branch Coordinator or An Assistant Branch Manager serves as a personal representative of Silkor.
• Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a Branch Coordinator or An Assistant Branch Manager include the following:
• Handle incoming calls;
• Schedule, follow up and reconfirm appointments;
• Maintain contact with employees to ensure a proper work flow and that client matters are well addressed;
• Integrate and up-date client files;
• Handle client payments;
• Manage, organize, and update relevant data;
• Manage and control stocks;
• Provide, and ensure remarkable customer service is provided, to clients;
• Perform/monitor opening and closing duties;
• Report any concern/setback/complaint from both clients and employees to the Branch Manager;
• Perform routine client outcalls;
• Participate in business development activities when required by Silkor;
• Perform up-selling and cross selling of Products, Treatments and Packages;
• If required by Silkor, replace the Branch Manager and act as the Branch Manager when the current Branch Manager is on leave or is otherwise absent; and
o. Perform up-selling and cross selling of Products, Treatments and Packages.
Fulfillment of Basic Duties: A Branch Coordinator or An Assistant Branch Manager shall also be expected to perform the basic duties required from a Branch Coordinator or an Assistant Branch Manager (Annexure B).
Adherence to Company Rules and Policies: A Branch Coordinator or An Assistant Branch Manager shall also be required to adhere to all Silkor practices, rules and policies as existing on date or any amendments thereto. These include all rules and policies present in the Silkor Employee Manual, such as but not limited to those relating to:
a. Employment Applications;
b. Employment Policies (Confidentiality, Probationary Period, Working Hours, Lunch Breaks, Personal File, Performance Appraisal, Disciplinary Action, Employment Termination);
c. Standards of Conduct (Attendance & Punctuality, Absence, Telephone Use, Grooming);
d. Benefits and Services (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Payday); and
e. Legal Disclaimer.
• Skills & Abilities
The skills and abilities expected of a Branch Coordinator or an Assistant Branch Manager include the following:
• Good communication skills
• Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Good persuasion techniques
• Good problem-solving skills
• Service and customer oriented
• Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
• Education & Experience
The minimum education and experience required for a candidate to qualify for the position of Branch Coordinator or Assistant Branch Manager include the following:
• Business Degree (or its equivalent from a Technical School)
• 1 to 2 years experience in the field