Manages all spare parts sales activities within the area of responsibility to reach optimum market penetration, profitability and customer satisfaction. Exercises management control, in conjunction with the Supply Chain Management team.
Key Accountabilities (max. 10)
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly together with the Spare Parts Manager.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Train and assist new employees.
• Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist in promoting sales.
• Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of department to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Market and sell all types of Heavy Equipments parts to retail, fleet and special customers
• Secure the inventory in the respective branches and analyze the parts requirement.
• Work with retail and wholesale customers in considering credit applications, handling complaints, and negotiating prices to ensure customer enthusiasm.
• In conjunction with the Supply Chain Management team, monitor the parts inventory and anticipate parts needs in light of future promotions, new model years, trends, and RSPL
• Keep track of expenses and revenue by examining department financial statements.
• In cooperation with the retail facility s leadership, review the previous month s sales/profit performance to determine where improvements can be made.
• Create programs to drive sales and profit both internally to the workshop and externally to retail, fleet and special customers
• Time inventory purchases to coincide with sales and special initiatives in order to take advantage of savings.
• Train and lead the Parts branch team by reviewing team performance on a regular basis, and facilitating training and development opportunities.
• Undertake responsibility and advise for terminating, transferring and promoting as required.
• Approve discounts as per company policy
• Approve various business transactions such as overtime hours, petty cash purchases etc.
Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or higher
• Experience: 7-10 years of min exp
Skills : Negotiation skills, ms office, good communication skills