The brand content coordinator is in charge, under the direction of the regional Head of Brand content, of the execution, coordination, and distribution of all branded content for Cartier MEIA, and in close collaboration with central teams.
She/he ensures consistency between the international creative contents and the local ones and shares other subsidiaries best practices internally.
The brand content coordinator is responsible for the editing and proofreading of all brand contents for the subsidiary, in close collaboration with the communication department.
Finally, yet importantly, of the Head of content, she/he will develop help in the development of local relevant assets when necessary for the region under the supervision of the Head of brand content, and in close collaboration with central teams.
Key Responsibility 1 : Coordination & Delivery of Brand Content Assets
• In collaboration with central teams, coordinate the development, integration, format design and release of all assets: media, CRM, Edition Events assets and distribute to concerned departments, maintaining correct branding guidelines
• Follow up and track all content invoices and align with budgets
• Assist with the briefing of creative agencies and creative deliverables
• Assist with key strategic content projects and internal videos
• Create and update a library for all branded contents
Key Responsibility 2 : Editing and Proofreading of all Branded Contents
• In liaison with the PR and event teams, check content for existing content spelling, grammar and any other issue in both English and Arabic
• When necessary, come up with original editing for the Brand projects whether commercial or corporate
• Be the point of contact of all departments when it comes to content editing and proofreading: edition, CRM, events
Key Responsibility 3 : Reporting & Communication
• Collect feedback from colleagues and clients on the impact of international content and local content
• Monitor the activity of main competitors , communicate internally and archive
• Produce and circulate communication documents to ensure other departments are fully updated on current and planned content
Key responsibility 4 : Internal Communication
• Define a proper agenda with the key moments of sharing for the subsidiary: end of the fiscal year, celebrations, organization updates etc.
• Find the right channels: Connect, Yammer, gatherings, seminars, celebrations etc.
• Develop the necessary tools (videos, articles, presentations etc.) to convey these messages
• Higher Education degree in marketing, graphic design or creative agency within the region
Required Experience and Skills:
• 2 to 3 years solid work experience
• Strong Collaboration and coordination skills
• Strong proofreading and copy editing skills in English & Arabic are a must
• Must have thorough understanding of word usage, value concision and have strong attention to detail
• People oriented