Duties & Responsibilities
• Define and guide the country brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and the country's priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand and the consumer relationship.
• Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products' renewal and animation of core catalogue).
• Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country's needs.
• Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines.
• Manage the Brand budget: sales forecast validation in line with the trend and the real sales, forecast and growth on top opportunities, price strategy, profitability of the brand across GCC and by country through P&L building and supervision, A&P ownership in strategizing the spends and controlling the spend, turnover phasing in line with brand priorities and local seasonality. Owns all key brand metrics eg. turnover, market share, brand equity.
• Coordinates with key stakeholders in country and zone (key distributors, key accounts and zone teams) to ensure growth of overall brand.
• Coordinates with other ManCom members on specific topics: Sales with Omnichannel Multibrand Commercial Director, Brands collaboration and alignment with other Brand Business Leaders and Business Development Director, etc.
• Define and lead the marketing mix strategies with a customer centric approach benefiting all (PR and Communication, POSM and retail expression of brand per channel, Digital Excellence with social media and e-commerce strategy, Sales team animation through customer centric sales presenters by cycle). The adaptation of communication (imagery, digital and point of sales) to the local market context.
• Define and lead the education strategy of the brand in line with the International offer. Lead the education manager to ensure adaptation of content to Arabic as well as proper pedagogical and creative/passionate delivery of the content to relevant clients audience. Ensure proper execution of the strategy and delivery of KPIs by the field education teams.
• Mobilise other departments (sales, logistic, CMI, Digital, Communication, Legal, Regulatory, HR, etc.) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy.
• Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings.
• Integrates sustainability and business ethics in all decision making, and influence teams in that direction.
• Shares and leverages best practices cross the zone and the division cross brands.
• Build, develop and manage your team, in line with L'Oreal simplicity values. Promoting a working environment of cooperation, entrepreneurship, engagement and enablement.
• Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose, while nourishing the brand.
• Translate the brand's sense of purpose into a retail strategy for the country (services, advice, etc.)
• Be the owner of the selectivity in distribution expansion by validating all new openings, while controlling the quality of existing distribution to suggest and influence enhancements/changes if needed.
• Influence the B-to-B strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team, lead the roll-out of retail material (service, advice, etc.)
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least