Industry: FMCG (Non-food)
Job Purpose :
To plan, develop and direct the marketing efforts for a particular brand or product. Will be responsible for coordinating activities of specialists in production, sales, advertising, promotion, research and development and marketing research.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Should be able to conduct market survey for periodical changes in perfumes, cosmetics and toiletries industry by collecting in-depth information of international market, analyzing the data and submitting report to the management.
• Develop a long range and competitive strategy for the product.
• Should provide marketing support, innovative promotional and marketing strategies, awareness on current market / media trends and competitor s marketing activities.
• Support Brand Manager in annual marketing plan & sales forecast.
• Constant research of products from different competitive companies and updating sales department about our products
• Develop a cost-effective marketing mix for the product category.
• Assist Art department to develop new designs for packaging components.
• Should be able to develop new products based on market needs / market feedback, pricing, market study etc.
• Co-ordinate with Suppliers and conduct consumer need analysis & PLC (product life cycle) analysis
• Support BM to develop and execute the Marketing & promotional Strategies and Brand P & L.
• Support BM in planning and execution of marketing plans for specific brands/products.
• Support BM for sales forecasts, budgets and inventory requirements.
• Tracks competitive information, market trends, sales, consumer needs and brand/product performance.
• Coordinates the development of advertising, market research, pricing and distribution policies to achieve brand/product goals and targets.
• Develop and execute brand plans.
• MBA in Marketing (From UAE/Studied in UAE)
• Experience: 2-3 years experience in the similar field (Perfume/cosmetics Industry preferred)
• Age: Less than 30