United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Manager GCC Construction Adhesives
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The main purpose of the role is to facilitate the overall growth of the category, land break through innovations, drive customer understanding, coordinate with a diverse cross functional team and conduct various analysis to identify hot spots and areas of growth. The role will entail looking after specific product categories and will cover mainly the GCC market.
• Preparing Annual and Long-term plans for the brand and projects, based on agreed strategy
• Lead other functions to achieve the final short and long-term objectives of the categories
• New Product Introductions (NPI) and Re-launches process management/ownership
• Creation of IDH codes and activating of products with coordination of all internal stakeholders
• Ensure that all brand activities are completed on time and in full and within agreed budget
• Monitor all brand elements - advertising, product, packaging, pricing, cost etc. - recommending modifications and improvements where necessary
• Monitor competition actions
• Bachelor's or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management
• 4 to 5 years of category or brand marketing experience
• Project management skills
• Presentation skills
• Category management experience would be a plus experience in construction materials industry would be a plus
• Communication experience (articles and newsletter preparation) would be a plus
• Digital Marketing experience would be a plus
• Ability to think strategically, work effectively, in a diverse environment, and solve problems through innovation and creativity
• Can comfortably work with and lead the cross-functional team (R&D, supply chain, finance) to deploy campaigns and innovations on time in full
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools
• Fluent in English, Arabic would be a plus