It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Broker Support Associate will be responsible for providing Broker and client support in the areas of service, maintenance and penetration. You will respond to inquiries, solve problems and ensure client satisfaction with products and services. The successful candidate will coordinates with Account / Client Managers to ensure needs are met and potential problems are averted as well as keeping Client Managers informed of account status and opportunities for expanded business. There may be a requirement to make on-site presentations to existing and prospective clients to educate and inform.
• Bachelor s degree required
• Excellent English written, oral communication and Presentation skills
• Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is preferred but not essential
• Reporting skills
• Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
• Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
• 2 years of customer service experience, managing relationships, reporting, analyzing and
• Demonstrable experience of solving customer problems
• Call center experience a PLUS
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced work environment
• Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
• Previous experience of Broker Support responsibilities is preferred
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.